Talk by Paulina Sygulska from GrantTree at Skills Matter.
- Helps companies raise government funding, 9m raised so far
- 3 years old
- 14 employees
- £1.8m in total revenue
Started to expand team after 18 months -> issues with pulling in different directions.
- Gant charts, Reporting lines, Compensation metrics
- Everybody should work to make the company successful: self-management of competent people
- Company accounts open to all employees
The Really Scary
- Employees set salaries
- Starting by asking people what they thought their colleagues should earn
- Percentage of revenues goes to salaries, office facilities, bonuses - employees want responsibility and decide revenue distribution and spending