I've built many websites from scratch, as well as helping large organizations improve their product.
I care deeply about user experience and can help you make data-based decision with analytics.
I've recently done work for these companies:
Traffic Summary Chrome Extension
Google App Engine
I've given talks at several user group meetups, including at FrontEndLondon, London Ajax User Group and FrontEndgineers.
I recently also started making screencasts:
Recommended blog posts
- Lessons learned from running a free front-end development course
- 6 tips for building a website with limited developer resources
- The "Not Yet" Fallacy of Startups
- Using Mixpanel's Engage API to count users
- Usability of the Tubby Custard machine
You can read the rest of my blog here.